Double-click to sort trait lists has been changed to single-click to sort, when on the column headings of the trait lists.
The old, temporary, feature of double-clicking the trait list title to summon the context menu has been removed, since the context menu has since been incorporated into the Traits menu on the main menu bar.
Somewhere in the work on the Campaign Log in an earlier build, it appears that a calculation step was lost, so GCA wasn’t including newly logged points when recalculating Unpsent Points, as it should have been. That should be fixed.
Added Money to the Points bar after Equipment. (This value may currently be rounded off.)
GCA will no longer ‘redline’ the Equipment value on the Points bar if the Character In Play checkbox is checked.
Due to some oddness in the design-time functionality of the third-party control used for Print Preview, such as is used in Sheet View, I’ve had to remove the design-time component, and now add it procedurally during program startup. If you notice something not working anymore in Sheet View, I probably missed hooking back up an event handler, so please let me know.
* Campaign Settings dialog
Made some changes to the appearance/structure.
Addressed a math issue.
* General Info box
A Transform drop-down list will now appear under the Race field when the user has transforms, to allow switching between them.
A field for “Campaign” has been added below Player, for the name of the campaign.
The Character In Play checkbox has been added.
Fixed some display issues when zooming.
Replaced the General Info section in the middle of the Attributes tab of Classic View with this box.
I have added the
Event RequestRunSpecificOptions(sender As IPrinterSheet, e As DialogOptions_RequestedOptions)
to the IPrinterSheet interface. As with the IExportSheet interface, this allows the sheet to request run-specific options to be set by the user, if desired. This is intended to support things that might need to be handled on a per-print basis, but you don’t have to use it. Sheets WILL have to be updated to support it, though, even if you don’t use it, since it’s part of the interface. Just include this line:
Public Event RequestRunSpecificOptions(sender As GCA5.Interfaces.IPrinterSheet, e As GCA5.Interfaces.DialogOptions_RequestedOptions) Implements GCA5.Interfaces.IPrinterSheet.RequestRunSpecificOptions
Implements GCA5.Interfaces.IPrinterSheet declaration, and you should be good.
I have also updated the third-party controls. This breaks sheet plug-ins, which will have to be re-compiled against the new versions. Since I changed the Interface module too, things were already in need of recompilation.
From past experience, updating the third-party controls can also lead to strange behavior in GCA if some things are a little incompatible. This might affect the tab controls, the grids in Advanced Edit and maybe a couple other things.
All included plug-ins have been updated and recompiled as necessary.