Made a slight visual adjustment to the Select Export Sheet dialog (to not show the dark ‘Sheet Description’ label, which is kinda redundant and negatively impacts the look and feel of the dialog).
Fixed an issue with double-clicking the empty modifiers list in the Modifiers dialog.
Fixed an issue with trait name boxes in Simple Edit losing their background color for Attributes (which are non-editable).
The splash screen should now close earlier during startup.
Pasted in traits should now get any applicable symbol icons assigned correctly.
If you tried to copy-n-paste traits in trait lists using CTRL+C and CTRL+V, the list would read that C or V as part of the type-to-search feature. (Did it always do that?) That was incredibly annoying. I have fixed that.
I have included the current weight of each loadout in the drop-down lists for loadout selection in the Movement box and on the Attributes tab.
I have partially restored a feature we had early on with GCA5, which is highlighting everything affected when you change a trait. I disabled it a long while back because the event model being used resulted in completely unreliable results. However, I realized that with some minor adjustments I could probably get it to work again. This is considered experimental, and it only works correctly when incrementing, decrementing, or directly setting the score of a trait. I can probably enable other circumstances, but things are definitely not updated correctly after editing tags or other such things.
I have added a check during the Updater process to be sure that GCA doesn’t try to track duplicate assemblies when gathering data on what might need to be updated.
* Type Safety and Object Cleanup
Continued as per last build.
Fixed various bugs that popped up because of this work, but that weren’t caught during it.
I have added some additional accessibility names in some places. This work continues slowly. I have found that Narrator will sometimes read a label that is supposed to be invisible because it doesn’t currently apply. This is a bit annoying, and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to fix that.
Also, I’m pretty sure I’m not well qualified to create a good interface for GCA to assist with accessibility issues. I will happily accept guidance if you have some.