Hurt myself a bit during this build

b121

Removed some obsolete code.

In #Choice and #ChoiceList handling, I made updates last year to improve type checking, and while doing that also changed the type of collection being used during the processing of the various lists. That change used a new collection that, it turns out, didn’t properly handle being used without also using unique keys. Since the usage here doesn’t use unique keys, only one item was ever being added to the collection. I have updated the collection in use so that it should now work correctly when used without keys.

* Gains Bonuses

I have finally updated Bonus to track gains bonuses with separate From values, rather than overloading the Target values. This should allow for gaining a bonus that can be applied to a target tag on the gaining trait. Doing this requires explicitly including the previously implied ‘to me’ clause, like so: gives(+1 to me from ST:Magery listas “I’m a spell. Really!”). You’d then just use the standard “me::tag” format to target a targetable tag.

Updated the code in various places for the change in Bonus when the bonus is a gains.

* Bonus Builder

Fixed an initializing issue with some object references.

Updated Bonus Builder to read better when the bonus is a gains.

* GCA5.xsd

Added the fromX elements for gains bonuses to GCABonus.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.