Character Sheet Repository
Information Pages for Sheets Included with GCA:
• "Official" Character sheet
• Campaign Log sheet
• Discworld sheet
• Export Filter sheet
• Text Layout sheet
• "Official" Grimoire sheet
• Alternate Grimoire sheet
Information Pages for New Sheets Created by Users:
• "Official" Character sheet - Portuguese
• Armin's Color Flow sheet
• GCA3 Style 3 Column sheet
CharacterSheet.gcs -- The Default Character Sheet
This is the "official" character sheet included with GCA. Any changes here will be included in the next Data Update, as well.
October 20, 2018:
- Added support for a "%date%" variable in the Header or Footer text, to print the current date at that position.
February 1, 2017:
- Fixed Bug: Having the option to print page numbers for skills turned on caused the sheet to fail to print/preview. That has been fixed.
January 28, 2017:
- Fixed Bug: Extra-roll information wasn't being size-checked correctly for the advantage block on the sheet, causing premature and unnecessary overflows.
- Added Option: Extra-roll information for various ads/disads or skills will print by default, but you can now turn this off in Sheet Options (it's a Miscellaneous Option for this sheet).
March 8, 2016:
- Added: Will print extra rolls or other 'skillused' items for skills or ads/disads.
September 28, 2013:
- Fixed Bug: Spell levels will now print when printing as part of the Skills section on Page 1.
- Added Option: Relative Levels for spells will now print by default, but this can be disabled in Sheet Options.
Last updated: October 20, 2018
This is an Included Character Sheet Update, and if available here, it is an updated version from that found in GCA or the most recent Data Update.
Downloading the Sheets
To download a character sheet for your use:
- Use the navigation links on the left side of the page to find the info page for the character sheet you're interested in.
- Right-click on the link provided in the yellow Download Links box on the right side of the character sheet info page. (Note that many of the sheets that are Included with GCA may not have a download available.)
- Click Save Target As...
- Browse to the folder where your GCA character sheet files are stored (such as My Documents\GURPS Character Assistant 4\sheets\).
- Click the Save button.
This will preserve the formatting and structure of the file, and the next time you use GCA, the character sheet will be there for you to use.
If you would like instructions for how to make use of the sheet once you've followed these steps and saved the sheet to your computer, I have written some in the Making Use of the Sheets page.
Contents Copyright © 2005-2017 Armin D. Sykes. All rights reserved. Click here to contact me.
The material presented here is my original creation, intended for use with GURPS Character Assistant from Steve Jackson Games. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games. However, since I wrote GURPS Character Assistant, and continue to maintain and improve it, I think that this material is pretty solid. In the case of items that are marked as being a part of the GCA package, the versions here are updated from the versions included with GCA, and will likely appear in some form with an update of GCA in the future.
GURPS is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and the art here is copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by SJ Games. This material is used here in accordance with the SJ Games online policy. The photograph, however, is Copyright © 2005 by Armin D. Sykes. All rights reserved.